1. Fold the flat sheet. No surprise there. Also, please ignore the wrinklage. Clearly, I was not diligent about folding directly from the dryer.
2. Fold the fitted sheet. It doesn't matter if it doesn't look pretty because no one will see this. Stack it on top of the matching flat sheet. We're grouping bedding by sets here so you don't have to go through three different piles of sheets and pillowcases to get one matching set.
3. Fold one pillowcase in half and put it on the stack. (If it's a twin set and you only have one pillowcase, skip this step.)
4. Stick the whole pile in the remaining pillow case.
5. Stack the bundled sets on top of each other in the closet.
And a word about step 2. I know I said it doesn't matter how you fold it, and that it is impossible to fold them neatly. But here's a trick to fold them "halfway decently" if you care about that sort of thing.
There you have it.
Share-- Anyone have any folding words of wisdom for any clothes or linens? Share your tips and tricks with us.