1. Stuff You Should Know Podcasts (You'll especially dig these if you love Malcolm Gladwell books) - Free
(1) Download the "Podcasts" app
(2) Search for awesome podcasts. My favorite podcast is "Stuff You Should Know." It took me about three episodes to get hooked. Josh and Chuck are my new besties. They've taught me about everything from CPR to Willpower to Trickle-Down Economics. (Speaking of economics, the "Freakonomics" podcasts are also excellent. Start with "The Economist's Guide to Parenting.")
(3) Listen to them while you're getting ready, driving, or cooking. Last week, I started making dinner when my 3-year-old demanded hearing a "story" (podcast) on my iPhone.
p.s. Any other podcast listeners out there? I'd love any recommendations.
Alert: If a runner is on your Christmas shopping list, this is a good one:
|EARBUDi Clips for iPhone ear buds|
3. Nuk Silicon Spout Active Cup - $6-$7This is the best for babies switching to sippy cups. My sister recommended this when my little guy was having a hard time making the switch. Worked like a charm. They have several designs available (I kind of wish I had a girl because the Hello Kitty design is the cutest).
|My little guy loves his Nuk Active Cup. But you probably shouldn't trust his judgment because he also prefers this ratty bear to all the new, nice bears given to him to try to replace the ratty one.|
--WORTH THE MONEY--
4. New & Improved ProMist Microfiber Spray Mop (Better than Swiffer) - $27.99spare refill pad since I only do laundry once a week. I'm happy with the ProMist. It cut my mopping time (over my old sponge mop) by 75%.
5. YouCopia SpiceStack - $29.99
And that's it! Write any questions in the comments below or on our Facebook page and I'll get back to you ASAP.
What products have you discovered lately that you're loving?